Race 1. 1 1/16 Mile.MC 50000 Purse $29,000
(5) Yankton goes from Mdn 78k to MC 50k and stretches out in distance. He received a 86 Bris speed rating in his 1st start.
(4) All The Wrong Reasons hasn’t ran on a fast surface yet in his 3 race career so it may benefit him with another off track. Adds lasix and Corey Lanerie.
(6) Terrible Day ran 2nd off of a layoff at Gulfstream. Kenny McPeek is winning at 22% with 1st timers going a route.
Race 2. 6½Furlongs.™Clm 20000b Purse $24,000
(1) Funny Holiday return back to dirt after a 5 ½ sprint on the turf at the Fairgrounds. She drops in class and gets James Graham back aboard. She’ll take back early and make a run late.
(7) Iron Lilly has speed and will most likely will be on the lead. She returns to the dirt from the all-weather at Turfway and cuts back in distance. Has been in the money in her last 5 races.
(2) Mizzen Air gets an upgrade at jockey to Luis Saez. She returns back to the dirt and cuts back in distance. Saez will have her slightly off of the lead.
Race 3. 1 1/16 Mile.™Mdn 74k Purse $74,000
(9) Thread The Needle ships in from Oaklawn and ran 3rd vs similar in her last start. She’s been in the money in each of her 3 starts. She had a bullet workout on March 27th going 4F in 46.2.
(4) Actress On Board stepped up in class and didn’t fair well in her last start. She returns with Edgar Morales who carries 113lbs. With her being the lone speed in the race, its very possible she can go all the way.
(7) Skeptic ran a distant 3rd in her 1st start of the year at Gulfstream going 1 1/16 mile. She recorded an 88 Bris speed rating 2 races back which is the highest out of these starters.
Race 4. 6Furlongs.™MC 30000 Purse $23,000
(6) Global Warm Me sat off the leader but flattened out and ran 3rd in her debut. She has the highest speed rating in the last race from her competitors.
(9) Money Purse raced on the turf at Gulfstream in her 1st race back after a layoff. She returns to the dirt and cuts back in distance.
(2) On The Come ran 2nd at Turfway in her last start. The extra ½ furlong can help with her off the pace running style
Race 5. 1 1/8 Mile.(Turf)Alw 80000n3x Purse $80,000
(4) Profiteer has ran 6 consecutive races with a Bris speed rating of 90 or higher. Johnny V is back in the irons where he has 2 wins on her. She has been coming up a little short with her closing style so the extra distance will definitely benefit her in this race.
(3) Zulu Alpha at huge odds ran 3rd in a Grade 2 at the Fairgrounds on March 24th. She has good early tactical speed and the distance shouldn’t be an issue. Brian Hernandez Jr returns for another ride and will have her forwardly placed.
(6) Italian Charm returns back to the grass after his last 2 races where taken off. He was given some time off and should be fresh with a bullet workout on April 6th. This is a tougher task as he steps up in class.
Race 6. 7Furlongs.™Clm 50000 Purse $37,000
(6) Mo Flash didn’t fair well on the all weather in a Grade 3 at Turfway in her last start. She returns back to the dirt and cuts back in distance. Look for her to rate off the pace with plenty of speed in this race.
(9) Katie’s Reward ran a solid 3rd going a mile on the turf at the Fairgrounds in her last start. She cuts back in distance and should improve while returning back to the dirt. She’ll be near the lead with Florent Geroux aboard.
(1) Line Drive dueled on the front end and won at Santa Anita in her last start. With her having the rail, there will be no doubt that Luis Saez will send her to the lead. There will be some challengers so we’ll see if she can fend them off.
Race 7. 1Mile.(Turf)™Alw 76000n1x Purse $76,000
(4) Summer Luck just missed off a layoff by a head at Gulfstream on March 11th. She had a nice workout on April 7th and should be fresh and ready to fire. Her Bris speed rating on the turf is faster than her competitors. She should be sitting a lot closer than her last 2 races where she was 10th & 8th. The mile distance will suit her well.
(9) Red Dane has her 2nd race off of a layoff. She ran 4th at Turfway in her return on the all weather, but now gets back to the turf where she broke her maiden. She gets an upgrade to Johnny V and will be placed in the middle of the pack.
(5) Mischievous Champ is having her 3rd start after a lengthy time away from the track. Her 1st race back was a near miss running 2nd and her last race she weekend down the stretch. She had a nice workout in preparation for this race.
Race 8. 6Furlongs.OC 100000b Purse $82,000
(2) Recruiting Ready has good early speed. He’s been 1st at the 1st call in 6 out of his last 7 races. If he can return to the form of his 2017 campaign, he will be hard to beat in this spot. If there is an off track, its worth noting that he won by 3 ¾ lengths in the 200k Chick Lang on a good track at Pimilco
(4) Eight Town finished 3rd in the G3 Gulfstream sprint on March 3rd. If the speed doesn’t hold up on the front end, his stalking style from right off the pace will be profitable. He has 2 workouts over the Keeneland surface and should be fit for this race.
(3) Dan The Go To Man has been running routes and cuts back to 6F. He will be near the lead but I don’t know if he is quick enough to hang with the speed. He does have a win on the off track.
Race 9. 1 1/6 Mile.Clm 50000 Purse $46,000
(7) Line Judge has a win in the slop at Keeneland going 7F back in October. He returns back to the dirt after tiring in 5 ½ turf sprint at the Fairgrounds. His previous race to that was a win in the slop by a neck. If the track isn’t fast, Line Judge is a strong play.
(4) Ironclad was a winner in his last race and recorded a 89 Bris speed rating. He steps up in class after being off for 50 days. He’s found the winner’s circle the most out of this group with 8 wins. Look for him to settle in the 1st flight of horses and then grind it out down the stretch.
(8) Shareholder Value ships in from Delta Downs where he finished 6th in a 80k stakes race. He drops in class and jockey Florent Geroux returns back aboard who has been hot of late. He’s been in the money 3 out of his last 4 starts.